Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Lemania Indigo's 60's Bikini & Coverup - Retired 6-30-2009 1L

Everyday I log into sl and sort through the gifts I receive from the numerous Subscribo Boards I've clicked on while shopping. Today, while working on this bounty I got a message saying the retired outfit at Lemania Indigo's was placed. I tp'd over to check it out and was pleasantly surprised by this bikini and coverup outfit.
There are so many bikini's being offered in sl right now for hundreds of lindens, it's refreshing to see something for 1L. Everyday Lemania retires an outfit and offers it for 1L. I always make it a point to stop in and see what is being retired. This is a close up of the cute coverup skirt.
The colors on this bikini are so bright, it has a very festive appearance. I'm also wearing my tribal belly piercing from Xcite. The tatoo is from Inks & Kinks called Tummy Hippy Butterfly Purple Tatoo, it comes in jacket, shirt and undershirt layers.

My flip flops are by D2tk called Beach Bums. They have a sparkle and 10 walk ao built in. These flip flops have so many different color variations of strap and main texture, over 4,600! You have a flower, stitching and sole color choice, all via the easy drop menu system.

I'm ready to go swimming now. See you around sl :)





No comments:

Post a Comment