Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Summer Rainbow Dress w/Red Stiletto Moody Heels

I saw this pretty dress in a blog and really liked the look. It's by Bryce Designs, I'd never heard of them before so I tp'd right over to take a look. I saw alot of really cool outfits, but this one fit my summertime mood. It comes with 2 skirts, regular waist and babydoll. The regular waisted skirt has a white band that ties into a bow in the back. I really like the texture and colors on this outfit.
The Babydoll skirt is a nice fit. I have to admit I'm not a fan of the babydoll skirt, but this one looks very cute on my avatar.
The skin and hair I'm showing are ones I dont wear often, but love how my avatars skin glows. They're by Laqroki called Kat 08 Peach Glow with a hair base. The matching hair is called Kira Black. Wish Laqroki made this look in blonde. My Jewelry is by Purple Rose called Super Star Set in Gold. The points on the stars can be color changed, I'm wearing the necklace, earrings and armbands.
My shoes are by Stiletto Moody, Red Patent Python. Love my Stiletto Moodies :)
Time for more coffee, hope you liked this look at my shopping excursions yesterday. See you in sl!



No comments:

Post a Comment