Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 11, 2009

DeLa Bikini "Maurgarita" Red

http://slurl.com/secondlife/DeLa/113/111/23/

I was browsing at the fashion expo yesterday, there's so much to see. Some of my favorite designers were there with new releases especially for RFL and some new labels I will watch in the future. I found this lovely bikini set at DeLa. I really liked the clothing there such great quality in the work. The detail on the bra is a nice touch.


I like bikini sets that come with a skirt to hide my sl flaws. It took some adjusting on a pose stand to get it to fit my rather large backside but when I was finished the results were quite lovely.


No bikini set is finished without some flip flops. These are from D2tk called Women's Beach Bums. They come with sparkle and a 10 walk ao built in, they have so many different variations of strap and main texture color, over 4600 combinations in all. You have the flower, stiching and soles that you can color too all via the easy drop menu system.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/D2TK/302/211/68/

I'm ready for a swim in the ocean now or a dip in the pool. See you in sl!


No comments:

Post a Comment