Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New York Couture's Technicolor Dream Coat

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Itame/156/140/96/

New York Couture's Technicolor Dream Coat comes boxed with two versions, one for men, the other for women. Permissions are mod, transfer so you can fit it properly for your own enjoyment or pass along to a friend. When I was shopping at New York Couture I hit the subscribo board, didnt have to take up a group space. This outfit was sent to me this morning and I love it.

The jeans and shirt were also included in the gift. I think this jacket is so very colorful, made me smile when I put it on my avatar.

The slip-on clogs in Berry I'm wearing are a limited time dollarbie at "Duh". I couldnt resist buying a couple other colors since the price was right at 20L each. You can get a fatpack of 5 colors for 50L. The clogs look fabulous with jeans.
http://slurl.com/secondlife/KatachiEast/140/168/22/
I love logging into sl and finding gifts waiting for me to try on. See you in sl!


No comments:

Post a Comment