Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Lemania Indigo Limited Edition July Design

Ok I know this picture is small, the skirt on this gown is so large, it was hard to get the front and back on one photo. The picture doesn't do this gown justice either, the way the skirt moves on my avatar is very lovely. I've been wanting this dress for a long time. Everyday I go to Lemania's and either see the picture posted in the model's area or I see one of Lemania's Top Models with the dress on... and everyday I think to myself... self... when are you going to get this gown. Well, today I finally came across a few extra lindens and picked it up, it's a real stunner too. The texture of the skirt is absolutely beautiful, the fabric has a very rich feel to it. I suppose the 4th of July inspired this dress, but I like that Lemania didn't go with red, white and blue as an overall color, but this fabulous shade of gold. There are red, white and blue stripes through the skirt but it's very subtle. The matching hat is my favorite part of the outfit, it's a fabulous top hat with a matching golden veil, it also has an emitter that you can turn off and on, it emits the word AMERICA. The folder contains capri pants and matching gold shoes with cute little bows on them. This gown is such an elegant design, I can't wait to wear this to a sl function and show it off.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lemania/119/90/25/

No comments:

Post a Comment