Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nicky Ree - Group Members 50L

Nicky Ree has been away for several weeks, but is back and working on a new collection. She's released this gown called Satin Shine Floral in 10 colorful shades to her group members for 50L. When I got that notice I immediately tp'd to the Group Pre-Release Room on her sim to pick up this gown. I had already gotten this same gown as a Mother's Day present in blue and knew I needed another color. This gown is in Teal, it's a fabulous hand drawn texture in an exquisite floral pattern. The folder comes with two skirts, one a more translucent fabric than the other. This is a beautiful gown to add to my collection of DNR outfits.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Tropical%20Orchid/92/209/131/ Pre-Release Room

No comments:

Post a Comment