Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jewelry Fair - Dark Mouse

I enjoyed browsing at the Jewelry Fair yesterday. I saw so many beautiful designs, especially from Dark Mouse. This very pretty set is called Giftwrapped and comes with 3 different colored necklaces and matching earrings. I like that you get a necklace for either the chest or spine, this is a nice detail. Shown below are the 3 colors Copper, Silver and Gold.
I really like this pretty set called Black & White Drama. The folder contains a necklace for both the spine and chest, plus the earrings, bracelets and a ring. I know I'll get alot of use out of both of these sets. I had fun spending my lindens and will probably go back today and spend some more :)

****Click on pictures for larger views****

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely in those outfits! Thank you so much for the kind words about my jewelry!

    ReplyDelete