Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Lemania Indigo - Boardwalk

Boardwalk is the retiring outfit of the day at Lemania Indigo Designs. I love an outfit with a matching hat, this one is so cute. It's in the same aqua texture as the skirt.
This is a lovely dollarbie, you get a complete outfit. The white belt, necklace and white pumps are all included. Boardwalk will be in the gift shop for 24 hours, then moved to the dressing room where it will remain for 7 days, then retired forever. Dont miss this pretty ensemble. The hair is a freebie from ETD called Lily in Carmel. I always wear this hair when fitting a hat on my head since it's an easy fit. You get over 60 wigs in the folder! The color changeable Flow Earrings are a freebie from the Purple Rose. This entire outfit cost me 1L, I think I look very chic :)

****Click on picture for larger view****

No comments:

Post a Comment