Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pen's Gems Jewelry

Penny Raleigh Owner/Designer of Pen's Gems has been busy. When I first met her, she had a small stall on Traveler's Island. She's moving up in the sl world, she just recently opened a new store on the same sim. I think she's a very talented jewelry designer and I adore all her pieces.

The Aten Gold Diamond Pendant and Earrings are especially lovely, with diamonds encrusted on the charm. The Silver Ankh Necklace and Earrings has a beautiful sheen. I really like the size of both necklaces, they are bold and make a statement.
The Gold Aurora Pearl Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet and Ring are my favorite. This necklace seems to go with just about any outfit. The Silver Ailsa Opal Necklace, Earrings, Bracelet and Ring has a lovely sheen. The Opal has a pretty texture of blue, yellow and green.
The Anya Diamond Earrings comes in either gold or silver. I suggested to Penny to make a matching necklace for these earrings, they are so pretty on my avatar.
Penny has even created a Diamond Engagement Ring in either Silver or Gold. The design of the ring is quite nice, they both sparkle on my finger. I think Penny Raleigh is on her way to making a name for herself in sl. She puts alot of thought and attention into all of her creations. Good Luck Penny, your future holds alot of promise :)

****Click on pictures for larger views****

No comments:

Post a Comment