Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DSN Gumi's Bad Box

CeCe Blue Sheer Sweater
I have quite a few Gumi's Bad Box items in my inventory. When I received the CeCe Blue Sweater from the Designer Showcase Network, I was impressed with the realistic look of the texture and cut of the sweater. The prim attachments all blend into the sweater seamlessly, I didnt need to make any adjustments. This is a nice sample of Gumi's Bad Box's creativity. The hair is a new release from Damselfly Hair Salon called Cheyain in Brown Cocoa Harbor Blend. The sneakers are from Coquette called Rock*Starz Plain that I found on XStreet on sale for 25L, they go for 295L in the shop. The glow skin is from Laqroki called Emma 05 Peach w/freckles.
10-6 T
****Click on picture for larger view****

No comments:

Post a Comment