Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 10, 2009

..::Edge Designs::.. Dollarbie and Newness!

Cute Alexia
I saw this dress yesterday in another blog and knew I needed it :) so off I went in search of this dollarbie. I had never been to ..::Edge Designs::.. before and saw some really pretty outfits reasonably priced. This dress is a quality freebie and a beautiful sample of Edge Designs' creativity. I like the netting peeking out at the bottom of the skirt that matches the fishnet stockings. The cute top hat is included with this dress and really makes it pop. Thank you Mrohs Baxton for this lovely gift. The Girl's Black Biker Boots are from Redgrave, I love the open laces, they have a bad girl look about them. The cute brown side ponytail is a new release from Truth called Candace in Toffee. The skin is from Curio called Sundust Dark Vixen 24K 2, the gold eye shawdow is so pretty with the burgandy lips.
10-10 A
Grunge Dress
I saw this strapless cocktail dress at ..::Edge Designs::.. and the plaid texture caught my eye. I love the fishnet stockings that give the dress that grungy look. The flexi skirt has great movement, overall it's a very cute outfit. The clothing at ..::Edge Designs::.. is reasonably priced, I paid 140L for this dress. I'm absolutely crazy over these Black Ankle Boots from BAX, they have so many different looks. You can color change the eyelets, strings, lace around the ankles and heel through a drop menu of preloaded colors or even make your own colors. The blonde hair is a new release from Damselfly Hair Salon called Cheyain in Starfish Cool. This hair is suppose to be for guys too, but my sl partner laughed when I asked him to try the demo. I think this hair looks fabulous on my avatar :) The African Queen Set is from Dryad Designs, it includes the necklace and earrings. The Black Armbands are from D2TK, the gems are color changeable with the colors of the zodiac and several other stones. The Jessica 01 Peach Glow skin is from Laqroki as are the Sparkly Lagoon Eyes.
10-10 B
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment