Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2009

Edge Dress & Dollarbie, Duh Cowboy Boots, Pink Fuel Skin, Truth Hair

Edge Dress, Duh Boots & Pink Fuel Skin
I've had so many computer problems this past week, but all has been resolved with a new supped up machine that has the new operating system, Windows 7. I'm a happy camper now! Sorting through the mess that is my inventory, I found this pretty dress sent to me by Mroh Baxton, Owner/Designer of ..::Edge Designs::.. simply called Edge Dress. This cute white mini has a black band around the waist and includes the necklace and leggings. I really like the fullness and movement on the skirt, it's a great design. Thank you Mroh for the preview of this pretty design which can be found at the main store for 200L.

The cute Grey Cowboy Boots are a gift sent out by Renee Harvy Owner/Designer of ::Duh!:: You get 2 left boots in the folder, one is scripted with an AO and sound. The boots have alot of detail on the straps and studs, they'll be great for 2 stepping and line dancing. You can find the boots at the main store for... 25L... yes thats right... a fat pack of 5 colors is 50L... WOW... This is a lovely designed boot at a very reasonable price. Thank you Renee for the wonderful gift!

This skin I'm wearing is a new release, and oh so pretty, from Pink Fuel called [PF] Skye - Scene w/Dark Brows. This skin is amazingly beautiful... I love the black eyeliner and the pink lips. The skin glows and has a creamy complexion with such smoothness, I'm in love :) The face is so fresh and sweet.

The long brown hair is a new release this week from Truth called Makenzie in Expresso. I'm a huge fan of Truth Hair and look forward to Truth Hawks new designs every Friday.

10-26 A

The Fashion T outfit is a dollarbie available at ..::Edge Designs::.. right now. This is a cute pant set. The Tshirt has writing on the front "I live for this you're just a fan". I really like the white jacket, the jeans are a nice fit too. Dont miss this dollarbie!

The skin is from Pink Fuel the same as the previous picture but with light brows, Skye Honey - Scene. I really like this face!

The Black Biker Boots are from Redgrave they have the open buckles. Redgrave makes these boots for the guys too, they look fabulous on my sl partner.

The blonde hair is another new release this week from Truth called Cameron in Golden.

10-26 B


To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment