Total Pageviews

Monday, October 19, 2009

Lemania Indigo Newness!!!

Veronica Lake
This fabulous gown is another Old Hollywood look from Lemania Indigo that I enjoy so much. Veronica Lake has a sparkley black and silver texture, the system skirt looks so good with the long flaring flexi skirt. This gown has a sparkley black and silver texture, the pretty pumps are included, this is a complete outfit. I like the look of the strapless gown with the jacket layer removed. Veronica Lake is one of the specials of the day discounted to 100L for the first 24 hours.
10-18 R
The Renee Black Set is a new release from Donna Flora. I have so much Donna Flora jewelry, it's brilliant in it's fine detail, the Renee Black Set is lovely. The hair is also from Donna Flora called Lois in Blonde. The skin is from Curio, Sundust Frex [Light] Breeze II-Smudge 2.
10-18 Q
Fantastical
This gown is very beautiful. My sl partner said I look like a Norwegian Princess, it certainly makes me feel pretty! Fantastical is a new release from Lemania Indigo Designs. It has a pretty lavender texture with prim puff sleeves and a bow at the back. The best part about this outfit is the hair is included. I wasn't sure I'd like the wig, until I put it on, it looks so good with this gown.
10-18 O
Under the billowing skirt and shirt layer, you'll find a sexy lingerie set and matching slippers. Fantastical is one of the specials of the day, 100L for 24 hours. The Andrea Amethyst Set is from Donna Flora, it includes a matching ring. The skin is from Curio, Sundust Frex [Light] Breeze II-Viola 2.
10-18 S
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment