Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Modd.G New Stuff!

Emma Darling & Basic Stocking
The Emma Darling dress is brand new from Modd.G and it's adorable. You get all layers in both the dress and the stockings, and they look so good together. I like how the top of the thigh peeks out from below the dress and above the stockings, very sexy! The detail on the bodice is cute, too... with a tiny black bow in the center, flowers on the front and back, and the scalloping at the neckline. The skirt has a little black band at the hemline, a nice contrast. When I first saw pictures of the dress I thought the babydoll skirt was a skulpty, but was very please when I tried it on a realized it was a flexi skirt. It's such a nice design, it moves so fluidly when I walk. Emma Darling is a girly dress, it comes in 5 great colors.
10-11 B
I had fun mixing and matching the Basic Stockings with Emma Darling, since they both compliment one another so well. The Basic Stocking comes in 9 wonderful colors. My favorite look is the Forest Green Dress with the Wine Stocking. You can find the Emma Dress and the Basic Stockings on the first floor of the mainstore. Thank you Moddishh GossipGirl for this preview of your newest releases, I had fun :)
10-11 C
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment