Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 11, 2009

OuT.Rage! DSN Sample, Subscribo Gift & New Release... Plus Letuka Eclat Skin

Cameo Vanilla
I received this very pretty halter style cocktail dress from the Designer Showcase Network designed by OuT.Rage! The texture is an eggshell fabric with a pretty band of lavender flowers at the hemline and around the waist. Since I had nothing from OuT.Rage! in my inventory, and received a 50L store card with this sample, I tp'd to the mainstore to look around. I had a hard time choosing what to get since there are so many great items on display.
10-11 D

Holloween Cheer
While browsing, I hit the subscribo board and received the group gift which is the cute pair of double row spiked cuffs I'm wearing in the 2nd picture. I finally settled on this newly released Holloween Cheer outfit with the PomPoms. I dug into my inventory and found some items from last year. I added the yellow spider web stockings from Vinyl Cafe. The cute Holloween Afro, that was a group gift from Mayamaya Creations. The Holloween Belt is a gift from my friend Promise DeCuir. The Stomper Boots are from HopScotch, the laces are color changeable. And finally, the Jackolantern Set was a freebie from the Purple Rose last year.
10-11 E

Letuka Eclat Skin
The skin I'm wearing in the 2nd picture, is a new release from Lelutka called Eclat Pale Makeup 6 w/Dark Brows. This is a very pretty skin, creamy and glowing... the lips are cherry red and the eyeliner is just enough to make the eyes pop. The folder comes with lots of goodies... Besides the 8 skins, normal, freckled and hairbase, you get 2 layers of pubic hair, 2 eyebrows, 2 sets of bangs, dark&light to wear with the hairbase skins, 2 chignon dark&light, and a pair of Photoshoot II Lashes. This is my first skin from Letuka, but I know it wont be my last :)
10-11 F
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment