Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pout NEWNESS!!!

Snow Queen
This gorgeous dress is a new release from Pout and it's a stunner. I'm crazy about fur wraps and this one doesn't disappoint. The dress is really a nice design, the skirts move like liquid when walking. The shirt layer is silver, with the white of the boa and skirts, it really stands out. It looks great with or without the fur boa too.
10-17 K
Snow Queen is perfect for any sl event, formal or casual. This dress combines two of my favorite things, feathers and fur, so I'm happy :) Inside the folder, you get 2 skirts to wear together or separately, I like the fullness wearing both. Snow Queen is available at the Pout Main Store for 275L. Thank you Babi Cham for this fabulous look at your newest release. 10-17 J
The ponytail is from the Hal*Hina anniversary gift bags called Tina in Honey Blonde. I'm so happy that Hal*Hina has released this hair in all colors, I had to go get a couple more :) The Sunny White Set is from Donna Flora, it includes the necklace & earrings shown. The skin is a new release from Letuka called Eclat Light Makeup 4 Light Brows w/Freckles. I really like the fresh look and glow on this skin. The heels in this last picture are new Stiletto Moody Bare Katherine in White. This is a nice shoe, but I'm a little disappointed I cant seem to get the skin tone to match the large marjority of the skins I wear.
10-17 L
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment