Total Pageviews

Monday, October 26, 2009

Solange Gift, ChiChicki Gift, Pen's Gems Holloween Gold, and Adam n Eve Portia Skin

Holloween Goodies!
The fabulous dress I'm wearing is a group gift sent out by Solange Cerveau, Owner&Designer of Solange! She also sent out the matching Devotion deDeux Pumpkin Spiced Slides that are so very yummy. The folder contains all top layers, pants and panty layers plus 2 skirts, one shorter, that my avatar is wearing. Thank you Solange for this lovely gift, I dont want to take this dress off!

The Tabitha II Witches Black Hat and Hair combo is a group gift sent out by Chiana Meredith, Owner/Designer of ChiChickie Hair Salon. This is a very pretty Holloween gift, the hair/hat is scripted to resize so you get that perfect fit, also the band on the hat is color changeable. Be sure to click the 'Boo' button in the drop menu for a very fun surprise... in fact click it three or four times! The gift from ChiChickie contains another hair/hat combo and 2 other black wigs that are all very lovely. Thank you Meredith for the 4 wonderful hairstyles!

The Holloween Gold Necklace & Earrings are from Pen's Gems, I love the chunkiness of the gold and the sparkly chain without bling. Penny Raleigh is a friend of mine, I love watching her grow as a designer, she makes beautiful jewelry.

The Holloween Belt is a gift from my friend Promise DeCuir, I love this belt cause she gave it to me :) it has a witches hat, stars, a broom and a ghost dangling from a chain in front, plus a little bag for keeping my magic spells.

The very pretty skin I'm wearing is new for me from Adam N Eve called Portia Tone 2 Dark Brow & Hairbase-Kitty. This skin is beautiful, it has a creamy glow, nice eyeliner and pouty kissable lips in a shimmering pink. I received terrific customer service from Sachi Vixen, Owner/Designer of Adam n Eve. I made my purchase and sl was acting up as usual. Sachi was online when I dropped her a notecard. She immediately responded, enhancing my shopping experience with her professionalism and warm friendliness. Thank you Sachi for the great customer service! I'm off to cast a few spells...

10-25 M
To see more go here :)

1 comment: