Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 25, 2009

:WhoNose: Sperm Whale Hunt #29 & Group Gift from Eolande

Skull & Roses
This little black dress from :WhoNose: is a fabulous design... but the best part... is that it's FREE! All you have to do is find the little pink sperm in her shop at the Monkey Mall. The Skull and Roses Dress is a quality design with lots of attention to detail. I especially like the red belt with the scarf attached. The front of the corset has red skulls and ghosts above the laces, there's more ghosts above the prim sleeves. I didnt have to adjust anything, it fit me right out of the box. The fishnet stockings I added, they look great with the boots that are included. I've become very fond of this look... the hair is from Damselfly called Halinka in Onyx Blend, paired with this skin from Bellaza called Jesse 04 w/Cleavage. I've gotten many compliments in world. The Glass Bauble Necklace is a Group Gift from Eolande that I love love love... the set comes with the necklace, earrings and bracelet. I like jewelry I can color change like this set. Thank you for the lovely gift Eolande Elvehjem! Don't miss this cute dress, it's easy to find. If you need a hint IM me in world! wink... :)
10-25 L
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment