Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Boots from the Footwear Expo - Kookie, Orenn & Baiastice... also J's & SLink

I took a trip to the Footwear Expo and was amazed at all the fabulous shoe and boot designs on display. I spent the entire morning just browsing. I picked up several pairs of boots and this is what I came home with... I'm very pleased with my purchases!

Kookie Athena Black Boots
I saw this boot on the feeds and knew I had to have a pair. The Kookie Athena Black Boots are very cute. I really like the shape of this boot on my foot.


Orenn's Barbed Wire Black Boots
This is another boot I saw on the feeds and had to have a pair. Orenn's Barbed Wire Black Boots have some very lovely detail with the spikes and barbed wire circling the foot.


Baiastice Destructionsal Unkleboots in Crocco Gold
A picture of this boot on display at the Footwear Expo immediately caught my eye. I tried on the demo and fell in love.... The Baiastice Destructional Unkleboot is a really nice fit. I love the Crocco Gold texture, I may have to go back and buy more :)


J's Real Toe 2Way Short Black Boots
I decided I needed to try on the J's Real Toe 2Way Short Boot and tp'd to J's to check out the demo. I was already sold just from the picture on display and once I tried on the demo, I had to add these to my boot collection. I like J's shoes cause they're really easy to match my skin tones. These boots can be open toed or closed, I like that option.


SLink Sydney OverKnee Black Boots
I had seen the SLink Sydney OverKneed Black Boot on the feeds. Since I was in a shoe/boot frame of mind I tp'd to SLink to check this boot out too. I tried on the demo and was sold. This is a lovely boot design, I like the silver buckle on the outside and the zipper on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment