Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 28, 2009

NEW Donna Flora Dresses & Jewelry, Truth Hair, Exile Hair, Maitreya Gold Shanti Heels, NEW Letluka Estelle Skin

Donna Flora is one of my favorite designers in sl. I'm a big fan of her jewelry as well as her clothing designs. I saw a picture of this gown and had to have it. The Velia Gown is gorgeous! It has a sculpty skirt with a flower at the waist. The shirt is very sexy, cut low in front, back and on the sides, showing lots of skin. The blonde updo is from Truth called Tanya in Dune, this is my go to hair for showing off skins & jewelry. The Giordana Jade Set is from Donna Flora too, it includes the necklace and earrings, it has jade stones set in gold. This set looks so good with this gown. The shoes are from Maitreya, Gold Shanti in Champagne. The goregous skin is new from Letluka called Estelle Light Makeup 6 w/Dark Brows. This skin is so beautiful, I've become a big fan of Letluka.



Felicia is a pretty cocktail dress with a shimmering green texture. I found this dress in the store for 50L and couldn't resist. I like the criss cross of fabric across the chest, this is a lovely detail. The blonde updo is from Exile called Love Story in Summer. I love Donna Flora's Jewelry, my inventory is bursting with her designs, this pretty set is new for me called Eccentricia Green. This jade set includes the necklace, earrings, bracelet and a ring. The shoes are from Maitreya called Gold Shanti in Green, this is my favorite heel in sl since the skintone is easily matched to all of the different skins I wear. The beautiful skin is NEW from Letluka called Estelle Light Makeup 9 w/Dark Brows... When I put the demo on... all I could say was WOW... This is a such a beautiful skin with a creamy complexion that glows, the lips are pale pink and so kissable. The eye makeup is not overdone it's just right. I have to say I like the dark brow better than the light.

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment