Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exudi Group Gift, Vive9 & Pure Contours FREEBIE Skins, NEW Rozoregalia Jewelry, NEW Lelutka Heels

I'm wishing everyone a SAFE and HAPPY NEW YEAR!... Now on to my goodies :)

Exodi sent out this gorgeous New Year's Gift, the Stephanie 2010 Skin in all Tones to the group today. I love love love the eye makeup on this skin! This beautiful face is what I'll be wearing to ring in the New Year. The folder contains 24 skins in 4 tones... Beck, Harlow, Panacek and Watler with freckles, cleavage options and light or dark brows. This is a wonderful gift thank you Ryker Beck for these beautiful skins! There's a 250L joining fee, the skins are in the notices.


Vive 9 - Marianne in Tan
I saw so many things on the feeds yesterday that I had to have... first up is this beautiful Marianne Skin in Tan. This is a FREEBIE from Vive9. I've never worn Vive9 skins before and I have to say that I'm very impressed with this lovely skin. Marianne comes in 3 tones... light, pale and tan. I only photographed the tan skin. This is a pretty face, especially the freckled skin. It also comes with teeth! I've never seen a skin with teeth before and I'm not sure if teeth are for me, but it is a unique look. Marianne has dark eyes and brow with a pink lip. The bottom lip needs some work, but overall this is a wonderful freebie and a very young, fresh face.


The Purity Winter Skin is another FREEBIE from Pure Contours that is absolutely beautiful. I love the blue eye shadow on this skin. Once again, I've never worn Pure Contours Skins before and this one really blows my mind, it's stunning! This skin glows on my avatar, it has light brown brows, a pale lip and pale blue eyes with subtle eyeliner. This is a beautiful mature face. I know I'll be back to check out new releases from both of these Skin Designers.


I saw the Belial Necklace in Orange from Rozoregalia and knew I had to have it. This is a gorgeous unisex necklace set in dark silver, the stone comes in 4 other colors and includes a resizer script to get that perfect fit. The folder contains 4 necklaces, although I couldn't see a difference between the first 2 necklaces...


Finally, I ended my shopping excursion at Lelutka. I saw the Saffron Heels on the feeds and have patiently waited for them to be released. I finally got a chance to check them out this morning. There are so many colors it was hard to choose. I ended up buying one fatpack, and purchasing the red and pink separately. The green saffron heels are a group gift you can find in the notices. It's free to join the Lelutka group, there's several gifts in the group notices right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment