Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 26, 2009

MORE 50L Weekend Fever!!!

I've enjoyed 50L Weekend Fever. I found some designers I've never worn their clothing before and I know I'll be back. I think these themed shopping excursions are good for sl... I know I've done my part to support the sl economy :) Here's the rest of my booty from today. Hope you like my Style in Second Life.

Pocket Mirrors is offering the Amelia Short Hairstyle in 3 colors for 50L Weekend. The folder has 3 shades... Beige, Dirty Blonde and Golden.... I'm wearing the Golden in this picture.


Laya has a 50L Weekend Fever Item that is adorable, but very revealing! I put a white undershirt & underwear layer under the dress and it looks fabulous! I like the detail of the open front with the buttons down the front. The hair is from Fascino called Licio in Honey Maple. The Black Nighttime Necklace & Earring Set is from Shiney Things, the gems are color changeable to 11 preloaded colors. The skin is the Christmas Gift from ROMI (Group now closed) called Lily T 02 Red w/Lip Gloss & Dark Brows. The Mania White Boots are from Slade & Humby, this is one sexy boot!


Kiwi is offering this Retro Dress in Yellow for 50L Weekend. This is a pretty strapless cocktaill dress and looks cute with the Minx Sweet As Sin Heels in Gold. The short and sassy curly hair is from Truth called Grace in Carrot. The Litzie Lemon Burst Necklace & Earrings Set is from RIPE that I picked up at the Winterville Baazar, the set includes a pair of pasties not show :) The skin is the Christmas GG from ROMI called Lily Orange 02 w/Lip Gloss, Eyeliner & Dark Brows. The cleavage is on the undershirt layer.


While at RIPE, I couldnt resist the Lemon Scooter for 10L, it's so cute and actually works! I was zipping all over my island today, it was fun :)


The Calibre Gown was also being offered by Kiwi for 50L. There were 4 items at Kiwi, I only picked up 2. This is a pretty gown with a silver wrapped bodice that's so pretty. The hair is from Damselfly called Echo in Ginger. The Exquisite Necklace & Earring Set is from the Purple Rose, the gems are color changeable. The skin is from ROMI, Lily Red 01 Snow w/Lip Gloss & Dark Brow. I love the freckles on this skin!

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment