Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 24, 2010

60L Sunday 1-24 & 2 FREEBIES!

Here it is again 60L Sunday, my favorite shopping day! This week I'm wearing the Group Gift Skin from Belleza called Alyson. I'm going to get the fatpack of this skin eventually. I just cant decide which skintone I like the best, they're all goregous. There's a 250L joining fee to the Belleza Group but this skin is more than worth that cost and you get every tone, the skins are in the notices. There are so many stores participating in 60L Sunday this week, it took me over an hour just to go through the list. This is a very small sample of the wonderful items being offered. I have more that I'll post later today. I hope you like this look at my Sunday shopping spree!

This very cute ensemble that includes all the jewelry shown is from Spork called Music Umber. The folder contains 3 necklaces and 3 belts in different colors... gold, copper and silver.
Truth Sasha Hair in Chestnut
Tesla 6 Inch Stilettoes in Chocolate
NEW Candy Nails Swallowtail in Pink

This very cute dress is the 60L offering from A Piece Of Candy called Susan Lavender Purple. I really like the shoulder attachments, they look like feathers. The shirt is very pretty with that wrapped look.
NEW Truth Veruca Hair in Honey w/2 color change hairclips
Maitreya Gold Shanti Heels in Grape
Shiney Things Black Nighttime Gems w/ 11 preloaded colors

Khush is offering this very sexy Loz Mini Dress that I couldn't resist. It really looks great on too!
Slade & Humby Dr Slade Black Boots
Truth Audrey Hair in Almond w/color change headband
Purple Rose Reverie Armbands, Snake Earrings & Long Heart Locket (picture inside) the gems are color changeable on all pieces.
New Candy Nails Swollowtail in Black

I had never heard of this brand, Snowpaws before today. I really like the shape of the skirt on this dress called Purple Froth and will surely go back to this store again.
Truth Kase Hair in Carmel. You get two wigs in the folder w/forelock or bangs.
Dark Mouse Giftwrapped Set in Silver
Maitreya Gold Shanti Heels in Eggplant

I couldn't find the 60L item at VUI Fashions but I did pick up these 2 fabulous FREEBIES that are both quite adorable, Little Pink Babydoll and Dots Dress. I especially like the Dot dress sculpty skirt, it looks fabulous with any black cami.
Lamb Baby's On Fire in Sunset
Maitreya Gold Shanti Heels in Grape
Lelutka Saffron Heels in Black

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment