Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Designers United III

I finally got a chance to check out Designers United III event and saw so many beautiful designs. I was like a kid in a candy store... I spent way too many lindens but am thrilled with what I brought home.

The Showfunky An Actress Skin has such an adorable face! The skin is very natural looking in a fair shade with slight freckling over the entire body. I really like the subtle freckles across the bridge of the nose and the beauty mark above the lip. The eyes have nice eyeliner and a hint of blue eye shadow. I'm crazy about a skin with red lips and this one is done well, although some of the lipstick is missing from the upper lip, maybe worn off from being kissed :)


To show off the beautiful skin, I'm wearing the Dorothy Corssetted Vintage in Mint from Ohmai. This is a sexy corset in all layers with nice detail and texture. I like this corset it reminds me of something I saw my Mother wear when I was a child, she called it her girdle and only wore it when dressing up. I thought she was a goddess in it :)


I saw the Miucha Vaudeville Hair on the feeds and was dying to try on the demo. I wasn't disappointed and picked up the Cream Pack which contains 2 colors, Cream and Vanilla. I think both of these shades compliment the Showfunky skin nicely. The Pearls and Bows hair piece is so pretty and really dresses the hair up.


The Vanilla Hair is a platinum shade of blonde. The Pearls and Flowers is the other hair piece in the folder. I really like this cute ponytail with the fringe of bangs and the pearl hair adornments.


The LaGyo Swan Necklace & Earrings I saw on the feeds and went to Designers United looking specifically for this jewelry. These are beautifully crafted pieces set in gold. The swans are so pretty! You get 2 necklaces, one that's resizable. The Old Watch Necklace caught my eye and I just had to have it too. I really like long pendants and the detail on the watch face is very intricate.


The Dancer By Night showgirl dress by Twosome is another wonderful design. The bustle on the skirt has fabulous detail with feathers, bows and layers of chiffon. What I really like about this dress are the bloomers, this is such an attractive outfit. The overall look with all the items from Designers United is very flirtatious and feminine. Some of the designers here I had never worn their creations before and am looking forward to seeing what they come up with next. I had fun shopping and putting this look together! Don't miss the Designers United event, I think today may be the last day too so hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment