Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 17, 2010

MORE 60L Sunday 1-17!

This post will wrap up my shopping spree for 60L Sunday. I always enjoy these shopping sprees, but the best part for me, is taking my loot home and styling the different outfits for my pictures. There were so many stores participating this week I never even made it to the end of the list. I'm going to have to start shopping at midnite on Saturday next week :)

I twisted my sl partner Daxx's arm and he reluctantly agreed to model this suit. Wow he looks so handsome too! Designing men's clothing is a new endeavor for Lois Allen, Owner/Designer of Lois Designs and she's done a splendid job too! The Black Suit and Blue Lace Tie & Pocket Hanky really looks great on Daxx. I think menswear is an untapped market in sl. Good luck Lois with the menswear and thanks for sending the suit! The dress that matches in color with the suit is called Blue Lace Belle and it's a lovely design too. Daxx and I look fabulous together.


Three jewelry pieces caught my eye this weekend. First up is the Aura Necklace & Earrings Set from Sigma Jewels. This is a very pretty set with black stones set into a platinum chain and will go with alot of different attire. The Pink Diamond and Pearl Necklace is from Calamity Hathaway Creations. I love pearls and this string is a very lovely design. I met Calamity in her shop when I visited and she told me next Sunday the Earrings and Bracelet will be the 60L Sunday offering from her. I will definitely pick that up to complete the set. The Crystal Earrings and Cuff Set is from Dark Mouse and so very lovely on my avatar, I just love the long dangling earrings.


Donna Flora is offering this very lovely cocktail dress called Lana In Silver. The dress has a pretty baby blue and silver texture with a prim scarf around the neck. The hair is NEW from Truth called Charlie in Barley. This is a pretty short curly bob that looks so good on! The Vixen 6 Inch Stilettoes in Snow White are from Tesla. The pretty skin is from Curio, Breeze II Cerulean Light Tone. The Diamond Dust Eyelashes 20 are from Redgrave and are my favorite lashes! The Aurora Blue Eyes are a FREEBIE from Poetic Colors.


Pocket Mirrors is offering this pretty short hairstyle called Daphne shown here in Beige for 60L Sunday. The folder includes 2 other colors Majestic a sort of violet shade and Snow which is white.


OuTRage! is offering this cute pants set called Big In Japan. This phrase is also written across both shirts. The folder contains both a pink and blue cropped shirt plus jeans in all layers. The Buffalo Blue and Female Humby Pink Sneakers are both from Slade & Humby, bought when I was a newb :) The long hair is from Zero Style, Camille in Swedish Blonde. The skin is from Curio, Breeze II Light Tone Pure 4 with Freckles.


The French Maid outfit is from the Holloween 365 Shop and it's so cute! This costume has a nicely designed flexi skirt and includes the stockings with prim bows, the flexi apron with bows, all layers of the strapless corset and the cute little hat. This outfit makes me want to pick up a feather duster and prance around :) oui oui... The hair is from Damselfy called Halinka in Starfish Blonde. The Gypsy Necklace & Earrings Set is from the Purple Rose, some of the gems are color changeable. The Long White ICE Nails with a Ring are from Caithlin Carter Designs. The Electric Pink Saffron Heels are NEW from Lelutka. The pretty skin is one of my favorites from Curio, Breeze II Light Tone Viola 2 with Freckles.

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment