Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Indyra Originals 60-90% Off Everything RED

Indyra Originals is having a Sweetheart Sale, everything RED in the store is marked down 60-90% OFF. I've had my eye on the LaCapitaine Dress for a very long time. I'm glad I finally picked it up and saved a bunch of lindens too! This dress is normally 500L, I paid 200L and am very pleased. The Moxie Ruby Python Heels normally sell for 600L and I picked them up for 200L. This outfit is gorgeous!

NEW Fri.Day Carrie Hair in Timid Brown
Exodi Stephanie Hot Date GG

The Vita Slip Dress is so pretty on, it normally runs 300L, I paid 99L... I like the way the skirt fits. The Olivia Red Platform Heels I NEEDED :) They normally sell for 725L and I picked them up for 200L.

Alli&Ali Tamarra Hair in Dark Chestnut
NEW Dahlinks Hanging Heart Slide Chain Pendant GG, join subscribo in store necklace is in the notices.
NEW A&A Fashions Linka Long Red Nails

The Cortesia Dress & Glamourette Platform Heels are so very pretty! Both the dress and shoes were 99L each. Don't miss this sale if your a fan of Indyra Originals.

NEW Junwave Marie Hair in Pink/Biege
RIPE I Heart You Necklace & Earrings Set from the Valentine Bazaar 50L
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment