Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Bazaar

I had to check out the Valentine Bazaar. This is such a wonderful idea, just about everything in the store is 50L. I found so many things I just had to have. The Wayward Heart Dress from Nushru is simply adorable. It comes with a prim belt, flower corsage on the chest and pretty sculpty skirt. The Tough Love Necklace, Earrings & Armband Set is from Worn and so pretty. Each piece was 50L, I like the way the pieces glow. The Pink Fuel Skye Chai Tone-Girly comes with 4 skins in the folder... normal, hairbase, freckled and freckled hairbase. This is a beautiful face with black eyeliner, pink eyeshadow and kissable pink lips. I just love the freckles!

I had to have the other 2 skins from Pink Fuel. The Skye Milk Tone Pink Sugar comes with 8 skins in the folder... light & dark brows, normal, hairbase, freckled & non-freckled hairbase. This is a gorgeous skin! The Skye Honey Tone comes with 4 skins in the folder... normal, hairbase with light and dark brows. The nosebleed is an interesting skin, great for role play. Dont miss these beautiful skins!

The WhoNose Irmeli Dress is adorable with the cute hat, the fabulous full flexi skirt and the brooch on the chest.

2 comments:

  1. and how to talk with u if u have privat profil,
    anyways i like ur blog and i wanted to send u some review copies with my skins, if u are intrsted im me bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont have a private profile in sl. My main blog is http://sweetdebkips.wordpress.com/ You can message me there... I'd love for you to send me your skins!!!

    ReplyDelete