Total Pageviews

Friday, March 12, 2010

NEW Lestat Reuven & Stephanie NEW Skin Release Tomorrow!

14 Karat is a NEW pant set from Lestat Reuven with a tiny halter top and capri jeans both in a lovely shade of gold. I'm excited about the NEW Release of the Stephanie Skin from Exodi tomorrow. I'm wearing the Stephanie Hot Date Skin which is the most recent group gift from Exodi. I've been wear this gift as my everyday skin since it was given to the group back in January and I'm looking forward to new makeups! The skin is no longer in the notices but tomorrow is the RELEASE!!!!

NEW Purple Rose Chandeliar Necklace & Earrings Set, the gems & metals are color changeable
Alli&Ali Tamarra Hair in Brunette
Caithlin Carter Designs Long Red Prim Nails w/Ring
Maitreya Gold Shanti in Golden Khaki
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment