Total Pageviews

Monday, May 24, 2010

NEW Donna Flora Jewelry

I'm a big fan of Donna Flora creations and look forward to the new releases. When I saw the new jewelry this week, I knew I had tp over and check it out. Once in the store I wanted everything I saw, what else is new... I settled on these four pieces and was very pleased when I got my loot home. The first two items I selected were the CANDY Blue Tiara which is sold separately from the VANESSA Turquoise Set. The tiara looks so good with the turquoise set, I'm glad I got them both. The third item I picked was the Joio Set which comes with a HUD to texture change the gems to 6 preloaded colors. This set is so pretty, it shines without bling. My final purchase was the VANILLA Emerald Set which has a square cut emerald in a gold setting. The chain around the neck looks like candy.

NEW LAQ Julie Peach Glow Skin 7 & Cleavage Enhancer
Curio Tragic Sky Blue Eyes w/Shine
Redgrave Diva Eyelashes 19
Clawtooth Hair Love Momo in Break of Dawn Brown
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment