Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2010

NEW N-Core Obsession Xtreme Heel II

The New N-Core Obsession Xtreme Heel II is a stunning design and includes numerous options, more than any shoe I ever owned in sl.

The Obsession comes in 12 basic colors. The HUD not only allows you to color the exterior of the shoe, but you can control the colors of the buckles, toe ring, heel tip, interior, sole, heel and straps... there are so many options to this shoe I was amazed. The foot shading is easy to match with your skin, but the folder does contain the rgb numbers for Curio, Belleza, LAQ and Redgrave Skins. I'm wearing a Lelutka skin which was very easy to match.

What I found really cool about this shoe is the stockings included and the menu for stockinged feet! This is a new tool/option for me and I had fun trying the different stockings with all the different stockinged feet. The N-Core Obsession Xtreme Heel is the complete shoe, try on a demo and I'm sure you'll agree. A single color pack of this shoe is 795L. The fatpack of all 12 colors is 3695L.

I put together a couple of sock looks with Naive socks in white, pink and yellow. I love this shoe with socks!

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment