Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

*YourSkin & YourShape* Update Group Gift

I received Evelin when I joined the *YourSkin & YourShape* Update Group. I'm very partial to redheads and freckles. This redheaded skin is, in my opinion, gorgeous. The red eyebrows are perfection. They look wonderful in blonde too, but are a knockout in red. The green eyeshadow and dark eyeliner works so well with the shapely burgandy lips. I'm very impressed with this freckled face and am looking forward to future skin releases.

The folder contains 4 skins, with or without cleavage and hairbases on all. What's really nice is there's also a blonde & red chignon included that looks fabulous on. Thank you Monicuzza Babenco and Monyka Benelli for this beautiful skin and hair gift.

Truth Hair Marguerite in Copper & Latte
Amacci Beaute Eyelashes
Poetic Colors Gold Flake Sapphire Eyes
Blacklace Black Velvet Laced Bra & Panty
Courtisane LaSauvage Heels in White

No comments:

Post a Comment