Total Pageviews

Monday, July 5, 2010

NEW ROMI RJ1 Skin Tone 3 Fatpacks 4 & 5

ROMI has a NEW skin in the shop called RJ1 that comes in 4 skintones with 30 makeups sold individually or in bundles of 5. Romi Juliesse was kind enough to drop two small fatpacks on me, numbers 4 & 5 which included a shape and eyebrows, when the original 2 skins I purchased would not rez and had to be replaced. I was very pleased with the customer service I received and the extra skins were a nice gesture. What struck me first about RJ1 is the charm and character of her face. The makeups are truly unique with a wonderful assortment of bold eyeshadows and brilliantly shaded lipsticks. RJ1 has a subtle freckling on the face with an ample brown brow, rosy cheeks and a shapely mouth.


The body of RJ1 is nicely outlined with a soft feminine belly and curvy buttock. I do have an issue with the shape of nipples on the skins, these need to be improved. Although it's interesting to note, the nipples on the 5 enhanced cleavages which cost an extra 100L (for all 5) are perfect. I wish ALL skinmakers would put their pushup bustlines on a skin instead of a separate shirt layer. It would make wearing a bathing suit and lingerie so much easier :)

RJ1 comes with 3 skins in each folder of different lips: dry, matte or moist. I think this is an interesting concept. The chapped/dried lips would be cool in the winter. The ROMI Skins are moderately priced at 800L for a single makeup. A small fatpack of 5 makeups is 2990L.

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment