Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 25, 2010

LAQ Nellie!

Nellie is the beautiful NEW face from LAQ!

The makeups are the same as previous LAQ skin releases, there really isn't much that's new here. With that said I still wanted to add Nellie to my LAQ collection. Nellie comes with a dark brown eyebrow, but I know she will look fabulous as a blonde or redhead using the Eyebrow and Hairbase Kits that are sold separately in the shop for 350L. I like having the ability to customize my own look in this way.


The quality you get in a LAQ skin is definitely worth the 1990L price tag for 10 makeups.

NEW Elikapeka Tiramisu Hair Rumor in Brown 01 (
available on XStreet only)
Curio Tragic Green Grass Eyes
Mimikri Starlett Bikini in Silver
Page 3 Pretty Hands Prim Nails
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment