Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 9, 2010

More Hair Fair Favorites!

I don't have much time lately to blog, let alone be in second life, since I'm working 12-16 hour days at my real life job. I did manage to squeeze in another trip to the Hair Fair yesterday. Here's a look at a few of my favorite hairs. I'm a big fan of this curly bob called Mojito in red2 from Miel. This hair reminds me of Shirley Temple and would look good on a kid avatar. You get 5 shades of red in the pack.

Alex in coffee brown is from Oh Hair. This is a lovely updo that looks fabulous with a hairbase skin.

Cara in Ginger Red is from Sparkle Skye Design. I like the tiny white flowers sprinkled throughout the hair. The pack includes 3 shades of red and is perfect wedding hair.

I saw the Goodie Bag hair called Eliza on the feeds from Rezlpsa Loc and I needed it. I liked the freebie so much I bought the Eliza Morning Pack which includes 4 shades of red. The hair is adorable, especially this orangy color called 8AM. Dont miss the Goodie Bag!

To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment