Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 14, 2010

JEWELRY FAIR Favorites From Illusions, Kunglers Extra, CentoPellini & Donna Flora... PLus NEW LAQ Phoebe2 Skin & Truth Hair!

Real life has been keeping me away with 12-16 hour workdays. Today I finally got a chance to sit back and enjoy some retail therapy at the JEWELRY FAIR. I'm a huge fan of the original creations from Siyu Suen of Illusions. I have several masks, costumes, boots and a few hats in my inventory from this designer and knew the jewelry would be fabulous. The 2 items I picked up are both scripted for color change. I love color change jewelry! First up is the Orinthia Puro set which texture changes to 12 gem & 6 metal colors. The Varda Rose set is so well made the flowers are exquisite. This set is scripted to texture change to 36 flower & 6 leaf colors.

AvaGardner Kungler of Kunglers Extra is offering 2 exclusive to the fair colors of the Orquidea set in Lemon & Gold. This set in red is stunning and one of my favorites. When I saw the new colors, I needed them! 50% of the proceeds will go to the charity too!

Caran Juran of CentoPallini is a new jewelry designer for me, I had never heard of this brand before the Jewelry Fair. I tp'd to the shop to check it out and was impressed with everything I saw. The Coral Blessing Of The Sea set will look fabulous on a mermaid! The rust-colored BOSCO set has tiny white roses on each piece. Both sets have a necklace for either the chest or spine. I like this option and definitely look forward to seeing what this designer comes up with next.

No shopping trip for me would be complete without checking out what Donna Flora is offering at the Jewelry Fair. Her texture change pieces are must haves for me. The BOUQUET & VERA sets both have texture change HUDs and are exquisitely detailed. The aqua colors on the SUNRISE set caught my eye, needless to say I had to have it too :)

NEW LAQ Phoebe2 in Peach Glow Makeup 10 w/Cleavage & Dazzling Emerald Eyes
NEW Truth Hair Nadine in Latte w/Texture Change Headscarf
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment