Total Pageviews

Friday, October 29, 2010

NEW Claudia2 From LAQ

I'm wearing the newest skin release from LAQ!

Claudia2 is a Witchy Poo prepared to swoop in on her broom, brew up some love potion number 99 and cast a bewitching spell... You don't stand a chance!

LAQ is one of my favorite skin shops. I have to admit to being a bit disappointed in Claudia2. All the faces look the same to me. Makeup 5 is the only eyeshadow with some color, the rest of the makeups all consist of dark eyeliner. Makeup 10 does have some sparkles above the eye but once again no color. Even the lipsticks are all similar with the exception of the 2 red lips. I want to see more pink lipstick and more color on the eyes. Don't get me wrong, this is a pretty face, just a bit boring. I like the sprinkling of freckles across the bridge of the nose on makeup 8. The lips on makeup 7 are awful, parted lips scare me.


Claudia2 like all LAQ skins has a sexy body. The shading is expertly done, this skin is true to it's name, it glows! In my opinion, there's really nothing new with this skin release. If you're a fan of neutral makeups or previous Claudia skins, then the 1990L pricetag is worth it.

Diva Hair Chika in Onyx
LAQ Dazzling Mixed Eyes
BabyDoll Orange Witchy Poo Costume (includes black boots not shown)
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment