Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 21, 2010

NEW Phoebe2 From LAQ

I'm crazy about the newest face from LAQ! If you demo Phoebe2 you're sure to be crazy about her too.

I think Phoebe2 has the most stunning eyebrow of any LAQ skin ever! This brow is so realistic I doubt I will ever cover it with a LAQ eyebrow tatoo. Her face glows, the complexion is so refined and delicate. The lips are drawn somewhat different from other LAQ skins, I like this sexy pout. The lipsticks are a nice variety of color, I especially favor #8's uniqueness. The eyeshadows are definitely a nice assortment and #6 and #9 are lovely.


As always, Mallory Cowen gives us a body to die for... Phoebe2 is a vision of beauty and a nice addition to my LAQ skin collection.

NEW Posh Hair Horror in Latte
LAQ Dazzling Marine Eyes
Lelutka Lola Lashes
Lo*momo G+ Bikini in Orange
To see more go here :)

3 comments:

  1. You look super lovely in this skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sileny! Phoebe is one of my favorite LAQ skins :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you kow I cant find that darn bikini n there store!
    super cute

    ReplyDelete