Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lelutka's Mila, My Perfect Redhead!

I'm wearing the newest skin release from Letluka called Mila and she's a beauty!

The Lesia Brown Eyebrows are what sold me on the Mila skin, I wanted this redhead! The brows are sold separately for $L150. To me they look more red than brown, but the best part is they work really well with Mila and make her my perfect redhead. Everything about this face is exquisite. The eye shading is done well on every single makeup, my favorites are 4 & 5, the most colorful. The best feature, in my opinion, are the plump juicy lips, yes Mila has a sexy pout too. What can I say I love love love this skin!


All the skintones are new. I selected the walnut tone after trying them all on. The walnut shading is an improvement over other dark skin releases, the colors are blended so much better. The skin looks soft and creamy especially at the tummy. The illustration at the enhanced cleavage is new too, it's more defined. Lately I've been avoiding cleavages, I think they're overdone in sl. In my opinion this is a quality skin priced very reasonably. A single makeups costs $L900 which includes the enhanced cleavage on the undershirt and tatoo layer. The fatpack of 8 makeups costs $L3,000. Minnu Palen has outdone herself with the Mila collection. I don't know how she could top this skin, but I'll be waiting to see what she comes up with next.

Rhea Newall's Turkey Showgirl at SLMarketPlace
NEW Truth Hair Diana in Copper
Ibanez Ltd Edition Natural Blue Eyes
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment