Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NEW Indyra Originals & N-Core Pumps/Wedge Shoes!

I went on a mini shopping spree at Indyra Originals and came home with lots of goodies. First up is the Jasbon which is a sexy clubbing dress that's just barely there. It comes with all layers to mix and match, you get 14 pieces in the folder. The shimmering white texture has flecks of silver and is so darn pretty. I love the fishnet stockings, they make the outfit pop.

I saw the Marquise as I walked through the door and had to have it in rose dust. The intricate detail on this dress is impressive. The high prim collar has flowers and chains that wrap around the side of the quilted bodice. The matching gloves are a nice touch.

The fluffy Republica Fur Jacket and the Pinstripe Slacks both have gold accents and really work well together. I like the nostalgic vibe of the flared pants.

I saved my favorite purchase for last. The L'Ardent cocktail dress has a white and gold filigree texture on a balloon skirt that's absolutely stunning. The retail therapy in the middle of the week is just what I needed today to lift my mood :)

Lelutka Ava SunTan Makeup 5 w/Blonde Brows, Cleavage Volumizer & PhotShoot Eyelashes
Truth Hair Gigi in Golden w/Texture Change Headband
Donna Flora NAILA Set
NEW Finesmith's Jewelry Chloe's Hallusinations Necklace & Earrings w/Texture Change Gems & Metals
Poetic Colors Gold Flake Olivine Eyes
NEW N-Core Pump&Wedge in White, Black, Gray & Gold
Page 3 Pretty Hands Prim Nails
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment