Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

NEW Spirit Store Casual Clothing

The Spirit Store is a new brand for me in sl so I tp's over to check out the shop. What I saw was an entire store filled with casual pants, shorts and tanks. The items I blogged here are just a small sample of what's available. I especially like the Katerine Pants and the Nuta Cropped Tops. My only issue came with the First Shorts, the cuffs are not modifiable and were too big for my leg. Other than that, I really liked everything I blogged.


Baiastice Pulchra Sunkiss Makeup 12 w/Blonde Brows & 3rd Series Blue Sky Eyes
Truth Hair Carli in Latte w/Texture Change Headband
Pen's Gems Adina Black Pearl & Silver Necklace & Earrings Set
NEW G Field Little Diva Flats
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment