Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Skin Fair Demos - HELP ME PICK A SKIN

I finally got into the Vanity Universe Skin Fair and managed to pick up about a dozen demos before the lag wore me out. I'm having a hard time choosing which skin I like the most since they're all fabulous. I've put myself on a budget of no more than 3... ok maybe 4 skins. I'll probably go back this weekend and make my purchases. Which ones should I get? I need help!

YS & YS Liu & Susan are both fresh faces. I like Liu alot...

The Unique Meggan & Atena have great eyebrows and a nice selection of makeups.

Tuli's Emma is a beauty and left me wanting more :)

Redgrave's Fairy skin is paler than I usually wear but so lovely.

The Lara Hurley Ava Skin looks great on my shape.

You can't go wrong with a LAQ skin. Susan is stunning and definitely one I want.

I have never worn Grixdale skins. I like the Emery face on my shape.

The Mynerva Kianna face is stunning.

Lelutka's Gem has great lips.

Dutch Touch's Jaliah is a stunning darktoned skin.

Chaisuki is another skin I have never worn before. I like the Paris face alot.

Belleza's Melissa is a lovely skin leaving me wanting more.

Baiastice's Marina has juicy plump lips and unique couture makeups.

Aleida's Valentina looks great on my shape... I like this face alot.

To see more go here :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the Emery Mocha on you, that lip stripe is really unique and shows off your lips.

    Second choice would be the LAQ skins, too hard to choose which one though hehe.

    ReplyDelete