Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 23, 2011

NEW Gizza & Mstyle!

Gizza and Mstyle are new stores for me and I wanted everything I saw in both shops. The Fluffy Dress from Gizza comes in several floral prints, I had to have the red. The dress has a pleated sculpted skirt and strapless sweetheart bodice trimmed with a pink ribbon around the waist and a very cute tiny sculpted bolero jacket. I accessorized with Donna Flora Ruby Tears Set and the new Mstyle RIVEA Pink Flowers Pumps.

The Dotty Angel is an ultra-feminine babydoll silhouette in a polka dot chiffon print. The dress includes the beaded bangle and matching necklace. The ethereal semi-sheer skirt floats around your body and stops at the ankles showcasing the new Mstyle Tangerine Pumps.

I'm a fan of the Mstyle Pumps! They come with an easy-to-use HUD to colorize your toes and nail polishes. It's really easy to achieve a good skin match too. The pumps are a bit pricey, costing $L379 each and $L3499 for the fatpack. I want them all but I'm not sure the color variety is there for me at that price.

I definitely will return to Gizza again and I'm looking forward to new releases from this designer. I will also return to Mstyle cause I'm feeling a need for the other two floral pumps.

LAQ Aline Peach Glow Skin Makeup 7 w/Cleavage
Truth Hair Amelie & Josephine in Honey
Page 3 Pretty Hands Prim Nails
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment