Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 5, 2011

NEW Bare Sensual Skins!

I had never heard of Bare Sensual Skins before yesterday when a review pack was dropped on me. Like I do with all "new to me" brands, I tp'd over to check them out. What I like most is the way the shop is laid out, showcasing a large variety of interesting skins. What I liked least was paying 1L for a demo. Why is there a charge for something that goes into the rubbish? All 4 skins have beautiful faces, check out a close-up of each below. The dark Jackie skintone is the most realistic, with nice shading at the chest and clavicle. I don't care for the shading on the 3 lighter tones, because the tummy and knees look dirty. All four of these skins have pretty makeup and look great on my personal shape. The price point is very reasonable too, costing $L200 ($.80) each. Congrats Gigi Ponnier on this new skinline. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing what you come up with in future releases.

Truth Hair Amelie
pc Sunny Glade Green Eyes (Free in front of shop if you're less than 30 days old!)
Mimikri Starlet Bikinis
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment