Total Pageviews

Monday, June 27, 2011

NEW Pink Fuel Elly - 2 Makeups With A Gazillion Looks!

I'm wearing Elly, the stunning new face from Pink Fuel!

I'm a huge fan of the ginger and when I saw Elly's red brows I needed to add her to my collection. I wanted the fatpack but couldn't afford it. I like that I was able to sample this skin by buying one makeup. I tried on all the demos and selected the Copper & Expresso skinpack. The folder contains 2 makeups with 3 brow options: red, light & dark, with freckled versions of each or 12 skins. Elly has a beautiful face with a perfect brow, a pert little nose, rosy high cheekbones and luscious plump lips. The body is illustrated perfectly with a very realistic skintone. What I found really cool about Elly is the numerous tattoo lipsticks you get with every skinpack that look great with other skins too! You get all the lipsticks shown below, something like 45 tattoo layers, plus you get versions of each with teeth. Price wise this skin falls into the very affordable range since you get so many looks with one skinpack that costs 900L or $3.59. The fatpack of all makeups costs 6500L or $25.90.


To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment