Total Pageviews

Friday, July 8, 2011

LAQ's Olivia!

I'm wearing Olivia the new face at LAQ!

Olivia has such a cute face. I love her freckles, which give her lots of youthful character. She has the girl next door good looks combined with the body of a siren! She'll definitely break a few hearts in sl. Below are the 5 base skins you get for $L990. The price point on this skin is quite good, everything shown here cost 1230L or $4.94. The one issue I have with this skin is the lipstick on the base skins, they're identical on the first 3 faces. Hopefully, future releases will have more color variety on the lips.

Tattoo makeup is being sold separately in sets of 3 for $L120 each. There are 2 packs available and both are shown below. I like that the tattoo makeups are compatible with other designer skins as well as previous LAQ releases. Like all LAQ skins, the Olivia body is a 10. I didn't show it here since I didn't see anything new.

NEW [e] Hair Pretend in Blonde 6 @ HAIR FAIR
LAQ
Dazzling Emerald Eyes
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment