Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NEW Inaya Skins!

I'm wearing the NEW Jwelssi skin and shape from INAYA!

Sandro Fratica co-owner of INAYA Skins dropped a blogger's pack on me that contained 7 brand new skins in various tones and hairbase colors. The shapes and faces are what fascinated me the most, they're all different and unique. They're tall and short, chubby and thin, I liked them all immediately. Below you'll find each skin and shape photographed with hairpieces from Amacci that I tinted to match.

The darker skintones are the most beautiful and realistic, especially Jwelssi. What I like most about these skins is the variety. There's so many interesting faces and all of the shapes are modifiable so you can add your own personal touch. What I like least is the drawn-on eyelashes, especially on Lisenn, and the crooked eyebrows on Saskia. Demos of each skin cost 1L each. A single skinpack costs 1000L or $4.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment