Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

SLC 4th Of July Specials & LAQ's Olivia Skin!

Happy Birthday America! I love 4th of July barbecuing, relay races, games and nighttime fireworks. This is my favorite time of the year always shared with family and friends. Before I log for the day to pig out at my family picnic, I wanted to get into the spirit of the 4th of July by showing off some of SLC's holiday gear. If you're looking for a patriotic ensemble, SLC has you covered. There's even a FREE bikini that you NEED. The skin I'm wearing is a new release today from LAQ called Olivia. She has the cutest freckles! The 4th Of July Party Hat in the 2nd picture is a FREEBIE I found at the SL Market Place HERE! I hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday celebration!

NEW Truth Hair Darcey2 in Toffee
LAQ Dazzling Sapphire Eyes
Mstyle RIVEA Pumps
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment