Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

BellaDonna's Rosalie!

I was shopping on Rodeo Drive here in sl when I came across a store called BellaDonna. What drew me to the shop were the intriguing photographs of formal gowns dotting the windows and walls. I had to go in and check it out. What I found inside was a huge collection of formal gowns very reasonably priced... everything I looked at cost $L300. The dress that jumped out at me is called Rosalie. This beautiful ballgown has a floor sweeping taffeta flexi skirt textured with appliquéd flowers, cap sleeves and an alluring cleavage enhancing neckline. Everything I saw in the shop I wanted... needless to say I will be back.

NEW Pink Fuel Elly Chai Angelic w/Dark Brows, Hard Candy Tattoo Lips & #3 Cleavage
NEW Aphotic Gloom Aquilius Tirablue Eyes
Plume Hair Nymphea II in Platinum
Finesmith's Jewelry SOlid Prim Nails 50% OFF Storewide Sale!
Donna Flora Gabriella Set
Poses by EverGlow
Photographed at Ceejay's Tiger Sanctuary at Winterfell
To see more go here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment