Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Ariel 5 @ Tocana Colonies!

The Tocana Colonies is a new role play sim that hasn't opened yet, but the futuristic fashion house Ariel 5 has a boutique there and it's open for business! On display is a small collection of creations by Julliette Bade and several are shown below. I was curious about the new sim and had to have a look around...

I couldn't resist taking a spin on the HC-105A Longsword v1.0 and checking out the cutting-edge architecture. I think I was born to fly and had a blast spreading my wings :)

NEW Curio GP Bean Dark Jewel Amethyst 2
Truth Hair Krystal in Mahogany
p.c. Classic Night Flood Eyes
NEW Filthy Color Change Reading Glasses
Mstyle Helios Black Boots
Poses by Friday
To see more go
here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment