Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

NEW Filthy Maria!

I'm wearing Maria the beautiful new skin from Filthy!

Maria features 4 skintones: bronze, cream, dark and tan. Each skintone has 8 colorful makeups, perfect for the holiday season. I especially like the smokey eye on makeup 3 and the green shadow with red lips on makeup 5. Maria has a finely drawn eyebrow, with high cheekbones and a heart shaped mouth.

The Maria body has perfect illustration with realistic shading and highlights throughout. Like all Filthy skins, this one is sold in skintone packs that include all 8 makeups and the Maria shape. Everthing is reasonably priced at 1800L or $7.26 each.

Fascino Hair Licio by Sola Meili
Amacci Brown Steel Gaze Eyes
NEW INSOLENCE Lauren Gold Bra & Pantie
To see more go here :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG just amaazing !! I'm in love with ur models please pleeease can u give me some information my e-mail:rock-for-nada@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete